MYVEF only uses HACCP-certified farm-raised antibiotic-free milk,
In addition, it is sterilized at a high temperature above 120°C, so no preservatives can be used at all.
The production process does not use any artificial colors, salt, sugar, sweeteners,
Artificial Flavors, Synthetic Flavors, Gluten, Trans Fat.
The healthy elements of milk and the nutrients suitable for the kidney health of cats and dogs are completely preserved in milk.
1. Cranberries are rich in anthocyanins, which have anti-adhesion properties and help protect the kidneys.
2. Coenzyme Q10, a powerful antioxidant, helps reduce kidney cell damage.
3. Glucosamine helps maintain urinary function, especially for fur kids with cystitis.
4. DHA / EPA, unsaturated fatty acid, helps maintain blood flow and has a strong anti-inflammatory effect,
Can alleviate the inflammatory response of kidney cells.
5. Seaweed calcium, which can maintain the proper ratio of calcium and phosphorus.
6. Taurine can produce bile (digestive juice) and maintain kidney health.
7. Lactase, which breaks down lactose and aids in digestion.
Recommended daily intake:
< 5 kg / 10 ~ 50 mL
5 ~ 10 kg / 50 ~ 100 mL
> 10 kg / 100 ~ 150 mL
< 5 kg / 70 ~ 90 mL
5 ~ 10kg / 160 ~ 180mL
> 10 kg / 250 ~ 270 mL
* Shelf life: 2 years
* Shelf life after opening: 2 weeks
* Please store in the refrigerator after opening
* Please store in a place out of direct sunlight
* The outer packaging cannot be directly put into the microwave oven for heating, please use a safe container for heating
Origin: South Korea